Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Made in Los Angeles

Y'all. I had T H E  B E S T time visiting my bestie in L.A last month.
She's even got this crazy amazing job that she let me be a part of on my first day in the city...
After my on-stage performance at Entertainment Tonight, we got our hair did at DryBar and went to dinner at the hottest restaurant in town, Catch L.A.  ...followed by me trying on every dress in her closet because her clothes are better than mine....like this $3000+ dress that SHE WON AN EMMY IN!! (Sorry EJ, I gotta brag on you for a minute!) :)
 
We spent the rest of my visit exploring the city, catching up on life, getting pedis, eating amazing food, having drinks on rooftops, getting eyebrow lessons at Benefit, shopping at the Grove, and taking lots of pictures in front of wall art (which is one of my favorite things to do!)
 
 This wall art was CROCHETED!! Isn't it the coolest thing you've ever seen???
(If you watched Amazing Race this season...you know who made this!)
I know this post is short, but it was a really short trip to L.A.  
Next stop was San Diego....blog post coming soon. :)



No comments: